Beautiful Live Bonsai Tree is Ultimate Gift for Writers and Aspiring Novelists

Beautiful Live Bonsai Tree is Ultimate Gift for Writers and Aspiring Novelists
If you come in my office and ask me about the best gifts for writers I ever received, I will point you to my trained live Bonsai tree on my writing desk. It really is something to behold, you can not get the full effect looking at the picture.

This incredible live Bonsai tree is sitting in beautiful planter than has soil for the tree and water on the other. It creates this calming zen that really can inspire any writer to get working. If you are still searching for gifts for poets and writers, you can not go wrong with a Bonsai tree.

If you were sitting in my writing office, you would see how well I have trained my bonsai tree. I find this authors gift just keeps me in a zen state and gives me time to really love the smaller things in life. This house plant is one of the best gifts for writers you will ever find.