The Secret to Organizing Your Home Office for Writing More Effectively

The Secret to Organizing Your Home Office for Writing More Effectively
I was looking for the best gifts for writers to give to a member of our writing group. I have been to her home office number of times and she appeared to have everything you would need to focus at home and get your productivity up. When I noticed she had those yellow Post-It notes everywhere, I knew this decorative pin cork bulletin board was the perfect writers gift.

Not only did my friend love her organizer, when I saw it on her wall the following week I decided I had to get one for myself too. It not only is one of the most unique gifts for writers, it is the most functional. Mine has phone numbers, due date, book ideas, and pictures of my family all over it.

I think the thing that I love most about my new framed bulletin board is that it really is quite the fashion statement. It goes perfectly with everything on my walls, and it has become the focal point in the room now. If you have a writer in your inner circle and are stumped about the best gifts for writers, they will absolutely make great use of this one for sure. I plan on getting another one for the opposite wall to post pictures of all my book covers and to give me the inspiration to keep on moving forward.