One Year Writer's Digest Magazine Subscription an Invaluable Gift for Authors

One Year Writers Digest Magazine Subscription an Invaluable Gift for Authors
The first writers gift that I received when I was an aspiring author was a one year subscription to Writer's Digest and I have resubscribed since. It really was one of those resources that helped to shape my skills and help me to push through when things were especially lean.

Finding the best gifts for writers can be quite challenging, especially if they are still an aspiring poet or novelist. An annual subscription to Writer's Digest will provide them all the tools that they need to proceed in the right direction.

Even for a seasoned author like myself, I find the information in Writer's Digest to be invaluable. This was an authors gift that seven years later I am still referring back to every single day. If you are considering what to buy a writer, they will get so much valuable information from these magazines that they can refer back on for years to come.